Consultant (PT) (M/F)
We are looking for someone to be responsible for owning and delivering work independently, taking accountability to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality, and that deadlines are met.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform quantitative and/or qualitative analysis
- Analyse and manipulate large datasets (from a variety of data sources) using core tools and produce reports and presentations that deliver information in the most appropriate and impactful way
- Create reports and presentations for end client and attend, support and present at client meetings
- Work with a custom database, with sales and promotional data, market, forecasting and health studies, portfolio, and pipeline analysis
- Proactively broaden knowledge of consulting methodologies and the health and life sciences industries through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
- Implement consulting methodologies in pharmaceutical market
- Work closely with our clients to understand challenges, requirements, and business issues
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify client issues and develop client specific solutions for these issues
- Deliver findings to clients
- Ensure customer satisfaction regarding the previous projects
We are looking for someone with...
- a degree in Pharmacy, Management or other relevant area
- deep interest in consulting, healthcare and pharmaceutical industry
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- effective communication skills (oral and written)
If you are interested in working with us, please submitt your application.