Customer Success Analyst (PT) (M/F)
Main responsibilities are:
- Develop a deep understanding of HMR’s service offering and customer needs;
- Maintain relationships with customers that ensure retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn;
- Ensure customers are successfully leveraging HMR products or services according with the intended use and design in their day to day operations;
- Be the first port of call for customers and be available to answer any in-bound questions;
- Provide support and ad-hoc training to customers, using applied problem solving to attend to queries;
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Gather and integrate data from disparate and multiple sources (internal / external sources);
- Contribute for market knowledge generation.
We are looking for someone with...
- a degree in pharmacy, information management or similar area;
- at least 1 year of relevant work experience as customer success, data analytics or similar roles;
- intermediate level of English;
- advanced Excel skills;
- excellent skills of communication, customer orientation and problem-solving management.
If this opportunity fits your profile and interest send us your application.