Key Account Manager (ES) (M/F)
We are looking for someone to work on new business development, new client acquisition, and current accounts management, as well as execute the company's strategy, in order to promote their loyalty, new business and boost HMR’s positioning in the target market.
The main responsibilities will be:
Business development / Account management
- Identify potential clients and new business opportunities in the market
- Collaborate in new offer design, identifying, and analyzing client’s needs (practicability, feasibility, scalability)
- Operate as the primary point of contact for various stakeholders within Pharmaceutical companies
- Develop long-term, trust-based relationships with customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Develop and close opportunities to provide end-to-end solutions, growing the size/duration/value of sales over time.
- Ensure client satisfaction with contracted services, which includes liaising with the client and HMR teams to understand their needs, define requirements, conducting regular business reviews to generate great customer experiences
- Create strategic plans for developing and monitoring designated accounts, according to the volume and potential
- Create methodical completion of underpinning sales activities (eg. account planning, financial reporting, opportunity management, etc).
Commercial strategy alignment
- Know, understand and follow the HMR commercial strategy, guidelines , etc
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the healthcare industry to maximize value HMR can offer to clients by offering industry-wide insights
- Participate in processes of negotiation and sales, to contribute to the achievement of the business plan
We are looking for someone with...
- a degree in pharmacy, management, economy, or similar area
- at least 1 year of relevant work experience as a KAM or Consultant on the Pharmaceutical Industry
- proficiency in English and Spanish
- proven track record of managing a balanced pipeline
- excellent skills of communication, negotiation, customer orientation, and conflict and problem-solving management
If you are someone with experience as a KAM in the Pharmaceutical Industry, and if you are interested in working with us, please send us your application.