Customer Success Analyst (ES) (M/F)
The main responsabilities will be
- Develop a deep understanding of HMR’s service offering and customer needs.
- Maintain relationships with customers that ensure retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensure customers are successfully leveraging HMR products or services according with the intended use and design in their day to day operations
- Be the first port of call for customers and be available to answer any in-bound questions.
- Provide support and ad-hoc training to customers, using applied problem solving to attend to queries.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Gather and integrate data from disparate and multiple sources (internal / external sources).
- Contribute for market knowledge generation.
We are looking for someone with
- a degree in pharmacy, information management, management, economy, engeneering or similar area.
- 3 years of relevant work experience as customer success, data analytics or similar roles.
- good level of English.
- advanced Excel skills.
- excellent skills of communication, customer orientation and problem-solving management.
If this opportunity fits your profile and interest send us your application.
HMR supports flexible work locations.