Data Sourcing Manager (ES) (M/F)
We are looking for someone to be responsible for implementing the operational processes that support the data sources panel maintenance and growth, guaranteeing the alignment with the strategy of the company.
The main responsibilities will be:
Support the definition of the pharmacy recruitment strategy.
Develop contacts with the key stakeholders in the sector (softwarehouses, IT distributors, groups of pharmacies, recruiters, or others relevant).
Manage new collaborations, contract negotiation and onboarding new pharmacies.
Analyze information and produce reports related to the pharmacy panel.
Manage panel incidents related to pharmacies or stakeholders: detection, correction, and control of correction of incidents.
Manage the Data Sourcing processes (process improvement, control, and standardization of processes).
We are looking for someone with...
- at least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector and previous experience with pharmacy panel management.
- knowledge about the stakeholders in the market (pharmacies, Groups of pharmacies, softwarehouses).
- strong network in the pharmaceutical sector.
- effective communication skills.
- strong proficiency in MS Office and written and spoken English knowledge.
- proactivity and strong planning skills.
If you want to be part of this project and ou think you match the profile requirements, please send us your application.